Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13.

I'm dead right now.

I want to make a top album list; a list that shows the albums that changed my life. Cause I fucking can.


7. Miles Davis- Bitches Brew


Waking up to this album everyday on vinyl for a year can fuck with you, in the best way possible. The most creative thing your ears will ever hear...





6. Madvillain- Madvillainy


The best hip-hop record ever made. That's all.







5. Andre Nickatina- Raven In My Eyes


Nicky's best. The beats and the lyrics are fucking wild.







4. of Montreal- Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?


If you think this music is "gay" you're a fucking retard. This is the most G album I've ever heard. More G than anything!





3. Dr.Dre- Chronic 2001


The album that got me into rap. My mom bought me this album when I was 8 and I had no idea what these niggas were talking about, but I still fucking loved it.




2. The Mars Volta- Amputechture


The story about some crazy Mexican nuns. This shit is so twisted and weird as fuck. Definitely got me into Progressive Rock.





1. Radiohead- Kid A


First heard this album back when it came out in 2000 then listened to it again in 2007 and it blew my fucking mind. I can talk about how intricate and complex this album is for days.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment